Discover why companies are moving to a more modular, adaptable cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that unifies their financial and business operations across manufacturing, retail, supply chain, inventory, and transportation management.
Read this e-book to see how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management helps your business remain agile and competitive by:
- Opening a 360-degree view of your financials and business operations.
- Driving rapid growth with elastic scale, flexible deployments, and predictable pricing.
- Controlling cash flow, freely moving from CapEx to OpEx with a subscription-based model.
- Providing a ready-to-implement mobile option.
- Using an intelligent and intuitive user-interface to easily access and visualize data across the organization.