10 years of experience in Poultry industry, solution for the industry is developed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation. All operational functionality starting from Live Chicken Production (Pallet Farms to Breeder Farms; Hatchery to Broiler Farms), and Slaughter management are well managed in ERP solution.
Including Warehouse Management system, solution is design to manage to handle huge number (500K/day) of daily transactions including mobile apps.
Design to keep track of all activities, and transaction involved in Feed management such as:
Manage your raw material rate
Quality control of raw material
All the activities and process involved in pullet farms.
Process in pullet farms takes 64 weeks.
All the activities and processes involved in the Rearing Unit from the time of procurement of parent chicks tile the birds are transferred to Laying unit.
- First 24 weeks of pullet life cycle
- Growing process of chicks for laying
- Flock details per day or week
- Mortality Details
- Good Receipt Note Details
- Flock details per day or week: Feed, Chick, Medicine, vaccines
- Inventory: Current Stock – Birds; Age, Race, Flock number, Gender, hen coop; Tractability
- Internal transfers
- Reports: Feed Consumption; Medicines and Vaccines consumption details
- Analytics: Performance Analysis, Cost of Production, Analysis on Std vs Actual feed, Consumption analysis according to growing guides
All the activities and processes involved in the Laying Unit from the time of Birds received from the brooding up to the closure of the flock.
- 25 – 64 weeks of life cycle
- Laying eggs from pullet
- Pullet chicks are kept as fixed asset in Finance Ledger Account
- Mortality Details: Good Receipt Note Details; Feed, Chick, Medicine, vaccines
- Inventory : Birds; Eggs, Table eggs, Hatching Eggs on any given date; Current Stock of Birds, Feed, Disinfectant, etc.
- Internal transfers
- Reports: Feed Consumption; Medicines and Vaccines consumption details; Number of Birds Culled, Depletion %, Cracked Eggs, Broken eggs, Total eggs etc. for any given period
- Analytics: Performance Analysis; Cost of Production; Consumption analysis according to growing guides
Manage Hatchery life cycle : Manages all 21 days life cycle of hatchery operations from setting to hatching
Egg placement planning : No calculations and calendars are required for your hatchery manager. Delivers you complete egg placement planning report.
Analyze flock performance : System keeps track of a flock From breeder to hatchery; With Batch Format. Breeding Chick Item Batch carried with all historical tracing data to produced eggs.
Chicks sales and delivery: Managing chicks sale process; Transfer and Delivery Plan from Hatchery to Broiler farms
- Agreement Management: Manage agreements and all required documents; Subcontractor Management
- Broiler Farming Plan & Distribution
- Feed Requirement Planning
- Generate requirement for feed procurement
- Broiler Farmer Production cost: Calculate exact production cost per kg and per bird.
- Daily Flock Details; Good Receipt Details : Feed, Chick, Medicine, vaccines
- Inventory : Birds,Medicine, Vaccination, Feed
- Analytics : FCR (Feed Conversion Ratio); EEF (European Efficiency Factor); Cost of Production of Bird/Kg; Analysis of actual growing data, mortality %, FCR according to guides
Starts with Broiler Cutting Plan
Live chickens carried to Slaughter site and read for cutting
Receipt weight integration, vehicles are weighed 2 times and recorded receipt qty.
Keeping receipt control data (mortality, defects, etc..)
According to Broiler Cutting Plan: Slaughter site knows receipt data in slaughter slaughter by vehicle detail; All vehicle weight data records fully and after unloading operations.
Catch Weight Items are used in Sales, Production and Delivery
Sales orders are receipt and controlled and edited (increase or decrease) according to actual cutting plan.
Sales order fulfillment analysis report (Ordered, Committed, Realized Qty of Sales Report)
Tracebility from the breeder farms to the processing plants
Breeding Chicks are followed by Item Card with Batch Controlled
Generate specific Batches contains data of flock number, age, coop
Cost of production per Egg
Cost of production per Hatching Egg
Cost of production per Broiler chick
Cost of production per Kg meat of Broiler Bird
Cost of production per Kg of Feed
Ask for add-ons’ detail information
25 case studies are published globally, one of them has “Customer Excellence Reward” by Microsoft .